AmigaActive (1043/2143)

From:Stephen Harris
Date:12 May 2000 at 21:44:46
Subject:Re: Yamaha help desk

Hello gary,

On 09-May-00, you wrote:

> I had great fun on Saturday trying to get info from NTL so that I could
manually set up
> Miami without having to install their CD on a PC first. BTW, has
> anyone on the list set up NTLWorld on their Amiga, and how simple has it
been?
I know what you mean, I made loads of calls, trying to get the information,
I finaly found out, when the CD's are sent out you are also sent some
reference numbers, which are used to set up the account, which means any CD
will do, when you can extract the info.
Any dentists on the list ? :-)

Regards
Bomber Harris

Anyone can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
-- Cicero

Have a listen to free phone 0800 634 0771